Eight Treated For Effects of Chemical Fumes at Greenacres Caravan Park
Six adults and two children were taken to hospital after a chemical incident at a Flintshire holiday caravan park. The fire service said 100 litres of chlorine mixture was contained at the caravan park. Emergency services were called to Greenacres park in Gronant shortly before 15:00 BST on Wednesday. The eight patients were taken to Ysbyty Glan Clwyd suffering from the effects of inhalation of fumes and were given precautionary checks. A Welsh Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent a rapid response vehicle, an emergency ambulance and a patient care service vehicle to the scene."